Monday, March 2, 2009

Nice Just Being "Around"


Well, I have yet to move to my third host family, which just means I have a little more time to figure out what I'm going to do with all this stuff I've accumulated. It's been relatively quiet around here of late and I'm quite allright with that.

School goes on. Sometimes I'm on time, sometimes I'm late, but it seems that the day is pretty much the same length either way. I've been reading One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez and it's been rather thought-provoking stuff.


I've started using my camera again, trying to capture some more of my moments here before I go. I regret the absence of pictures during Chinese new year, but I remember most of those times fairly clearly. Today, I took about 16 pictures of street art and put the album on Facebook.

It's been nice just to hang around lately, even if there really isn't anything going on.

No comments: