Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why's it got to be like that?


I guess I overdid it on that trip last week cause now I'm sick. Being sick always puts me in a bad mood and I start to miss everything back home. The missing hasn't been so bad this time around, mainly I'm just sad because being sick had to occur at a time when not being sick would have been ten times better.

I'm supposed to tell my class about America tomorrow, but I don't think that's going to happen the way I would have liked. A girl from the strings club came up to me today cause she heard I could play some instruments and wondered if I wanted to join the strings club for their upcoming concert. I said I would and they have a practice tomorrow, but I might not make it.

Maybe being sick will lead to something good, I don't know.


I want to see this through to the end though, there's only 59 days left. I know my summer will be great and starting at college will be helpful in not feeling like I'm in limbo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You mean you really miss laying around in your tiny room with the dog laying beside you, chewing on your blanket? Or playing our lame video games for the hundred thousandth time? If you were sick here, you could play Bryan's old X-box that we're borrowing, if you could get your brothers off of it. If you were sick here you would probably get so irritated with your brothers that you would throw food at them. Actually I think they miss dodging food thrown at them by you.

Vince said...

http://tinyurl.com/dxfk45

Li da qi said...

Happy easter, Nigel, Easter is a christian thing in which you don't have to burn money for your ancestors, i hope that during your trip to this old cemetary from your last blog entry doesn't surpass the faith that you accepted several years ago. Even I speak to some of our relatives when I go to visit the cemetary in farmer city were my grand parents are intered and my grandpa in Washington , Illinois. I have thanked them repeatedly for the gifts of love and support I had when i was growing up into adulthood, but burning a golf club will not allow my grandpa to get a new golf club in heaven because when you go to heaven you get a heavenly body that doesn't require the things of this world. knowing christ is the key, thats why we celebrate easter, because jesus rose again after he was crucified, to help us that know him. I hope your feeling better now, Love dad