Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mom, I want the Fun Pack!


I hope everyone had a fine Easter over there. One thing about Jesus is that he doesn't ask that much of you, like, you don't have to burn things for him or give him your food.

I would have gone up to Leo's church for Easter, but I didn't feel well enough to travel all the way up to Beitou. I'm going to the doctor today. I feel like I'm getting better, but I want to be sure. I might need the "Fun Pack" (that's what we call the prescription the doctors give here, it's a bunch of different pills in a plastic wrapping).

I never know how to end these.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We missed you! We had a pretty lame Easter except for church & ham. Your brothers both fell asleep in the afternoon & slept for hours. I will send you a photo of the table & the shiny eggs we made. Also Jarik has a great new haircut.
I hope the fun pack does the trick.