Friday, April 24, 2009

"Your dragon looks American!" he said. Well, hmph!





So, there's my fat dragon. Next time I'll have to remember to make him lean and mean instead. I'm doing okay lately. Last night, my friends 呂淑珍 and 周文翔, a woman and her son who I met on the bus when I was staying at Joy媽媽's house, found me at my school (luckily, I had stayed after) and so we played basketball until about 6:30 and then they invited me for dinner at this sushi place in 臺北101. Then we went to the toy store and looked around. I had a good time.
I would like to start staying after school every day because I haven't had many opportunities to hang around with my classmates in a less studious atmosphere. I think that if I had stayed after I'm allowed to leave (4:00) this whole time I might now be a little closer to my class. I still have time though!
I going to have to send another box of things home before I leave. I just seem to be a magnet for things like books and toys and trinkets, and I'll have to pay extra for my luggage if I try to get it all home that way. This 二胡 probably won't be able to ride with me on the plane either and it doesn't really fit in my luggage anywhere either.
Blugga, blugga, blugga..

No comments: