Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's like, "Groan" and then you plan out what your going to do.


I felt good about waking up today and I can only make vague speculations as to why it happaned that way. Not that it's at all bad to feel good about waking up, I am relieved, it's been a long time and I was starting to worry if something was deeply awry with me. Anyway, I do so enjoy making vague speculations about why I feel a certain way at a certain time, so with out further adeux...


I believe it was several coinciding states of mind, first: yesterday night, after a few boring hours in an internet cafe, I decided that I can and should follow my dream of being an artist in whatever way I can. I think I finally reawakened my childhood mentality on the act of making and it feels good to draw again.

The second state of mind had to do with making a plan of what things I would need to carry out today (like finish reading my book, write a poem, work on elaborating Creepy ManDog (a comic book), and stop at the bookstore later). Doing that has always given me a sense that the next day has something in store for me. Quite unlike following the idea that one should live everyday like it's his last, that just makes me want to be as comfortable as possible and play video games all day and then just curl up and die. "I'm going to live everyday like it's my last!"-Famous last words of Jimmy Phillips, who died testing bungee chords.


So those to factors allowed me to feel good about getting out of bed and not feel so fatigued throughout the whole day, which is great. I hope my whole week is like this.



1 comment:

Steph Holmes said...

This just made me feel good. And your whole week will be good if you keep positive thoughts rolling through your head. It's all about positive thinking, really.